Flying Sound is considered an “essential” business in Maine as we are a communications service. We take COVID-19 seriously and we ask that you do the same while working with us.
The core idea is that everything is set up beforehand so that no-one is in the same room at the same time. We also give the room 3 hours after setup for the air to settle.
- We can only have one client per day, and unfortunately the producer cannot physically sit in as is normally typical. We can remotely connect you with your preferred method. Common methods are Zoom, Skype, FaceTime and Source-Connect Now
- The talent must enter through Suite 200. We ask that you sharply pull the door closed behind you. If you cannot, someone will push it closed from the outside
- Anything that needs to be printed needs to be emailed 24 hours in advance.
- The talent must place the lavalier mic themselves. It is sanitized between uses.
- We ask for the talent’s height and whether they will sit or stand beforehand. The talent may have to adjust the height of the boom.
- Craft service is unfortunately unavailable except bottled water.
We believe that with the proper precautions we can minimize risk.